Wednesday, April 8, 2009




So I know its been awhile since I've posted anything i could use the excuse of being really busy but really I have been really trying to figure out what I want to do with my life I have been working a lot so that has taken my mind off a lot of things but then I keep thinking I have a degree and I should be doing something with that but every time I look for a job I get depressed because I can't find something that I want to do, but I am realizing that I don't want to stay in retail I want to be able to have weekends off were the kids and I can take a weekend and go away don't get me wrong I like having every other weekend off but there are the weekends that the kids are at their dad's which would be great for me just to go on a road trip. I also am thankful I have a job because I know there are people that don't but I figure I got my degree I should be doing something with it.

The girls are good keeping busy with school have had some issues with grades with the children but won't get into that very much because it is getting resolved and hopefully this summer we can get madison in soccer and Eden wants to do gymnastics again.

I will try to write more later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment