Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New

So I am totally new at this whole blogging thing. I have done it on myspace but thought it might be nice to have my own page to have people keep up to date with the stuff that is going on with me an the girls.

First of all Happy New Year to all I had to start my new years a little late because I have been sick so I think tonight the girls and I will set goals on what we want to accomplish this year and put them on the refrigerator and then cross them off when we finish we have been doing this for the last couple of years. Usually they get lost but we end up finding them and try to compare what we did each year.

2008 was a big year for me I went to Hawaii and most important I graduated from college, which speaking of that I am finally having my graduation party on Friday. I figured once I finished my summer classes and had my degree in my hand after having to pay a small bill that it would mean more. Now the goal is to find a job that will give me some passion and I can get out of retail.

The girls are doing awesome both in school. Can you believe Eden will be in High school next year wow I feel old, she is involved in a lot of stuff including choir, gymnastics, newspaper and anything else she feels she needs to do. Madison is doing great as well she is involved in Choir and is playing the violin.

We are looking for a great 2009 and making the most of them I will try to put some pictures up now that we have a digital camera it shouldn't be that hard.

Take care

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment