Monday, January 12, 2009

So Friday we had my graduation party which was fun. I was a little nervous when 7 came around and the only person that was there was my mom but then everyone else showed up and it was so good to see Grandma Pat I will definitely have to go see her more. My friend Brisa even showed up later that night and we caught up a little and decided we need to spend some time together catching up. My niece and Great niece stayed with us Friday and Saturday which it was nice to have a little one in the house again and she is so precious. Saturday morning we went to Ikea which I had never been so we decided to go to the cafe and have breakfast which if you get the chance go and do it is very reasonably priced and the atmosphere is great and then you get to shop afterwards. My niece took us out to dinner later that night and we just had a good day hanging out and relaxing.

I go back to work today and really have enjoyed the last 3 days off even yesterday when I was a bum and decided to relax all day but I guess that is what Sunday's are for. I even woke up late and missed church which I don't like to do since I only get to go 2 times a month with my work schedule but I probably needed the rest. Anyway I will post some pictures later when I get them photo shopped

Have a great week

Danielle

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment